Buds Nurturing Organics Stretch Mark Repair Cream
Buds Nurturing Organics Stretch Mark Repari Cream

Buds Nurturing Organics Stretch Mark Repair Cream

Your Price: S$38.90
In Stock
Part Number:BNOSMRP
  • Being Organic. What does it mean? :Buds is certified by ECOCERT; requires that 95% of the ingredient used in any product be of natural origin and have extremely strict restrictions on what is allowed in the remaining 5%. Furthermore, for a product to be certified organic, 95% of the plant ingredients must be of certified organic origin AND a minimum of 10% of the total product must be organic
  • Who is ECOCERT?:ECOCERT is a European organic certification organization founded in 1981 and currently based in France. conducts inspections in over 80 countries, making it one of the largest organic certification organizations in the world. ECOCERT primarily certifies food and food products, but also certifies cosmetics, detergents, perfumes, and textiles. The company inspects about 70% of the organic food industry in France and about 30% worldwide.


This cream delivers a healing combination of ingredients to supercharge the natural healing of your skin after baby is born. A particular combination of Chlorella Vulgaris extract and Apple Seed extract boosts collegen network repair to mend the damage endured during pregnancy. Calming Calendula extract soothes tired skin while anti-oxidant rich Vitamin E prevents free radical damage. All this combined with a luscious and deep moisturising base of Shea Butter  and Jojoba and Olive oils promote rapid recovery of suppleness and repair of stretch marks.

99.9% certified organic plant ingredients.

Other Items You May Like

Recently Viewed Items

Copyright Dot Dot's Little Shop. All Rights Reserved.