Buds Nurturing Organics Stretch Mark Prevention Cream
Buds Nurturing Organics Stretch Mark Prevention Cream

Buds Nurturing Organics Stretch Mark Prevention Cream

Your Price: S$37.80
In Stock
Part Number:BNOSMP
  • Being Organic. What does it mean? :Buds is certified by ECOCERT which requires that 95% of the ingredient used in any product be of natural origin and have extremely strict restrictions on what is allowed in the remaining 5%. Furthermore, for a product to be certified organic, 95% of the plant ingredients must be of certified organic origin AND a minimum of 10% of the total product must be organic.
  • Who is ECOCERT?:ECOCERT is a European organic certification organization founded in 1981 and currently based in France. conducts inspections in over 80 countries, making it one of the largest organic certification organizations in the world. ECOCERT primarily certifies food and food products, but also certifies cosmetics, detergents, perfumes, and textiles. The company inspects about 70% of the organic food industry in France and about 30% worldwide.

This cream delivers a powerful combination of ingredients to help  your skin stretch without tearing and soothe itching while baby is growing within you. A precise combination of Tamanu oil and Chlorella Vulgaris extract accelerates collagen and elastin production to prevent tears in the collagen network as your belly grows. Calming Calendula extract reduces itching while anti-oxidant rich Vitamin E prevents free radical damage. All this combined with a luscious and deep moisturising base of Shea Butter and Jojoba and Olive oils ensure a great reduction in stretch mark and discomforts.

100% certified organic plant ingredients


Other Items You May Like

Recently Viewed Items

Copyright Dot Dot's Little Shop. All Rights Reserved.